M2FR2626 Matrix II Freezer Room Kit 12.84m³
Bromic’s Modular Freezer Rooms have been purpose-designed for quick and easy assembly, providing the perfect base for our range of Zanotti refrigeration systems.
Bromic’s Matrix II modular freezer room kits offer feature-packed pop-up refrigerated storage solution in a range of sizes, utilizing a CamLock perfect fit system to quickly connect high-density polyurethane panels with a food-safe finish.
Assembled and ready for motor installation in as little as an hour, these rooms come standard with all safety features required for use in Australia, including an internal safety latch and bell.
Product Request Form Refrigeration
- From flat pack to functional in a matter of hours, these freezer rooms offer the perfect solution for sites with tight clearances or poor access (assembled internally).
- Rounded edges where the walls meet the floor provide a perfect seal and make cleaning easy.
- Securely joining panels with the twist of a hex key, the CamLock system allows cool rooms to be accurately assembled or disassembled rapidly without the need to cut or glue.
- Mild steel safety bell included, operated from inside the cool room in case of an emergency.
- Reinforced, food-safe, non-slip phenolic flooring maximises safety in all food service environments.
- Pressure Relief Valve ensures easy door opening of freezer rooms by equalizing internal and external pressure.
- Constructed from high-quality components, a tough door latch offers lockable external security with an internal safety release.
|Gross Weight (kg)||N/A|
|No. of Doors/Lids||1|
|Door Opening||1900(h) x 800(w)|
|Heated Door Element & Connection||Yes|
|Pressure Relief Valve||Yes|