Soldering & Brazing
Soldering & Brazing
We are the leading Australasian supplier of gas-based tools & accessories in the industrial, HVAC, plumbing & hardware markets. Product design & quality is specifically engineered for trade & trade environments so our customers can rely on the Bromic, Bernzomatic, Sievert & LA-CO brands to get the job done.
With a range of products to suit everyone from the DIY enthusiast up to the trade professional, our range is sure to contain the right soldering & brazing product to meet your projects requirements. We have torches available in a range of flame types from micro and pencil flame through to ultra-swirl and jumbo flame. We offer butane powered and electric soldering irons, disposable gas cylinders, brazing and welding kits and a collection of accessories & consumables, including gas, fluxes, solders, and rods.
We deliver product solutions for various Fuel Types including:
- Butane: Well-suited for soldering electronic circuits, heat shrinking, cooking and jewellery design and repair.
- Propane: Ideal for smaller soft soldering jobs, removing paint, caulk or putty and loosening rusted nuts and bolts.
- MAP//Pro™: Designed for larger, hotter jobs such as soldering large diameter copper pipe, brazing, or heat-treating. This fuel is ideal for plumbing, soldering & brazing as well as automotive repair and is ideal for professional tradespeople such as HVAC techs and plumbers.
- Oxygen & MAP//Pro™: When oxygen is combined with Map-Pro, this combination of fuel sources are hot enough for brazing, light welding, hardening steel, and thin metal cutting and is ideal for professional tradespeople such as HVAC techs and plumbers.
- Electric: These soldering irons are great for light to heavy soldering, DIY jobs and electrical repair. Please move electric to the first point so the list goes up in ‘professional grading’.
Browse by Product Type:
Items 1-16 of 166