Bromic Waterboy™ Wizard Controller
The Bromic Waterboy™ Wizard Controller is a simple and effective water changeover device that allows water supply to be automatically switched between harvested rainwater and mains water.
Designed to handle clean water, Waterboy™ Wizard is suitable for use with above ground or submersible pumps and in domestic, irrigation and agricultural applications.
Product Request Form Plumbing
- Water savings through non-mix seperation of rain and mains water
- Electronic operation allowing seamless switching between water supplies
- Non-float simple and reliable system
- Innovative light weight valve train minimises leaks & blockages
- Inbuild dual-check valve
- Suitable for retrofit or changeover devices upgrades
|Inlet Connection||1" M, 3/4" F|
|Outlet Connection||3/4" F|
|Minimum Mains Pressure||200kPa|
|Ambient Temperature||1° to 40°C|
|Max. Working Pressure||1100W|
|Cut-in Pressure||1° to 40°C|