8mm SS PEX Water Hose Elbow Connector 225mm
Bromic’s range of PEX water hoses are manufactured with an extremely high density polyethylene inner core covered with a stainless-steel braid, providing extensive durability and meeting the highest mechanical and hygienic standards.
Watermark approved for use in drinking water applications to AS/NZS 3499:2006 and AS/NZS 4020, Bromic’s PEX water hoses are commonly used for internal connections including toilet cisterns, vanity units and kitchen sinks.
Product Request Form Plumbing
- 1/2" F x 1/2" F elbow connector
- Manufactured with an extremely high density polyethylene inner core, covered with a stainless steel braid
- Burst proof to a working pressure of 1500kPa
- 10 year warranty
- Approved for use with drinking water to AS/NZS 3499 and AS/NZS 4020
- Used for internal connections including toilet cisterns, vanity units and kitchen sinks
|For use with||Water|
|Connection Type||Elbow Connection|
|Hose Length (mm)||225mm|
|Hose Diameter (mm)||8mm|
|Max Working Temperature||1500kPa|
|Working Temp. Range (°C)||70°C|