Loxeal Threadsealant 58-11 (Gas & Water) 250ml tube
- High viscocity, won't run on thread.
- Rapid cure time less than 3 hrs.
- Water-safe & AGA approved.
Anaerobic adhesive for the sealing of threaded metal to metal joints Rapid cure time - functional in less than 3 hrs Seals against gas, water, LPG, hydrocarbons, oils and other chemicals.
Product Request Form Plumbing
Ideal for sealing threaded joints against gas, water, oils and other chemicals
- Anaerobic adhesive for the sealing of threaded metal to metal joints
- Seals against gas, water, LPG, hydrocarbons, oils and other chemicals
- High viscosity – won’t run on thread
- Sealing unaffected by shock/vibration within temperature range: -55°C to + 150°C
- Rapid cure time - functional in less than 3 hrs
- Water-safe & AGA-approved
- Made in Italy
|Application||Kitchen, Laundry, Bathroom|
|For use with||LPG (Propane), NG, Water|
|Pressure Rating (kPa)||AGA approved to AS 4623:2008 - Class III (2000kPa), Approved by Loxeal s.r.l to 2,600 kPa|
|Working Temp. Range (°C)||-55 to +150|
|No. of Tubes x Size (ml)||1 x 250ml|
|Viscosity (25°C - mPa.5)||24,000 - 70,000 (high thixotrophy)|
|Density (25°C - gr/ml)||1.05|
|Max. Diameter of thread/gap filling||M 80 / 3° / 0.50mm|
|Flash Point (°C)||>100|
|Shelf Life in Years (when stored at 23°C)||2|
|Handling Cure Time||15-30 minutes|
|Functional Cure Time||1-3 hours|
|Full Cure Time||3-6 hours|
|Shear Strength||6-13 N/mm²|
|Locking Torque (breakaway & prevailing)||6-10 N/mm² & 2-4 N/mm²|
|Elongation at Break||More than 100%|
|AGA Approval No.||5048|