Bernzomatic 85g Rosin Core Electrical Solder Wire
Perfect for wiring small motors, speakers and appliances. Electrical Solder has a rosin-core base that eliminates the need for flux. Melting temperature of 221°C.
Product Request Form Plumbing
Request A Quote
Designed for electrical applications, this solder is perfect for use on speaker wires, small motors and appliances, and for general electronic repairs. The rosin-core base eliminates the need for flux. Melting temperature of 221°C.
- Rosin-core base eliminates the need for flux
- Melting temperature of 221°C
- Ideal for electrical applications such as wiring speakers, small motors and appliances, and for general electronic repairs
- Diameter of .062 in. (1.6 mm)
- 85g solid wire coil
- Not intended for plumbing applications
|Suggested Application||Electrical solder|
|Suits||General electronic repairs|