Bernzomatic 85g Silver-Bearing Acid Core Solder
Ideal for joining sheet metal or tin gutters and auto care, Metal Work Solder has a silver bearing formula, and an acid-core base that eliminates the need for flux. Melting temperature of 221°C.
Product Request Form Plumbing
Request A Quote
Designed for metal soldering applications, this solder is perfect for use on metal gutters, tin work, auto radiator repair and joining sheet metal. The acid-core base eliminates the need for flux. Melting temperature of 221°C.
- Acid-core base eliminates the need for flux
- Melting temperature of 221°C
- Ideal for use on gutters, auto radiators, tin repairs and sheet metal
- Diameter of .062 in. (1.6 mm)
- 85g solid wire coil
- Not intended for plumbing applications
|Suggested Application||Metal solder|
|Suits||Metal gutters, auto radiators, tin repairs & sheet metal|