BBQ Conversion Kit NG PVC 250Mj 3/8 SAE
Ideal for the backyard. For use with Natural Gas.
Product Request Form Plumbing
Request A Quote
Instructions for all BBQ Conversion Kits:
- Gas jets must be purchased separately to suit the barbecue. See rating plate affixed to the appliance for appropriate gas jets or contact the barbecue manufacturer for details.
- All work must be carried out by an authorised person.
- Conversion from LPG to NG
- All joints must be leaked tested prior to use.
- Gas governor has a maximum flow rating of 250 MJ/hr or 80 MJ/hr (depending on kit being used).
- The flexible hose assemblies within the kit are not designed for a permanent outdoor installation and must be installed under protective cover to limit the effects of the weather.
- All hose assemblies have a limited life. Regularly check for signs of deterioration. Should any signs of deterioration exist the assembly must be replaced immediately.
- ALL appliances must be installed in accordance with the installation requirements of the local supply authority, or the appropriate installation code issued by the Australian Gas Association or the Australian Liquefied Petroleum Gas Association.
- If after following the instructions provided, satisfactory performance cannot be obtained, contact the local gas authority for advice and assistance.
|For use with||NG|
|1500mm Hose (3/8" SAE Flare x Bayonet)||Yes|
|S/Steel 1500mm Hose (3/8" SAE Flare x Bayonet)||No|
|200mm Hose + 80MJ Nat. Gas Governor||No|
|200mm Hose + 250MJ Nat. Gas Governor||Yes|
|S/Steel 200mm Hose + 250MJ Nat. Gas Governor||No|
|S/Steel 200mm Hose + 80MJ Nat. Gas Governor + Shut-off Valve||No|
We found other products you might like!