- Personal data. 1
- Special and/or sensitive personal data. 2
- Disclosure to third parties. 2
- Data retention. 3
- Security of your personal information. 4
- Contact. 4
- Complaints. 4
DATA YOU PROVIDE TO US.
We receive certain information when you use our Services or when you contact us. The personal information we collect includes, but is not limited to, your first names and your last name, address (street, state, zip code and city), phone number, e-mail address, construction project information, bank account details, as well as any other information you actively provide to us, for example by correspondence or by phone. We collect all this information of you in order to:
- address you by your name;
- process and answer your queries;
- execute the agreement that we have with you;
- respond to questions and/or complaints;
- notify you about changes to our programs and services;
- provide customer care and support;
- aid in the design process for construction projects;
- warranty registration of products;
- send a newsletter or advertisements;
- save and handle potential job applications;
- meet legal obligations if applicable, such as collecting information that is necessary for tax return.
DATA COLLECTED VIA TECHNOLOGY
- compile and analyze statistics about the use of our website(s) or Services;
- provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services and communications;
- improve the functionality and user-friendliness of our website(s) or Services;
- provide and maintain the website(s);
- monitor the usage of our website(s);
- allow you to participate in interactive features;
- detect, prevent and address technical issues.
“COOKIES” are small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing a website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our websites.
“FLASH COOKIES” are used to store your preferences such as volume control or to display content based upon what you view on our websites to personalize your visit. Flash cookies are different from other cookies because of the amount of, type of, and way in which data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser usually will not remove Flash cookies. To learn more about Flash cookies, who has placed Flash cookies on your device, and how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies click here:
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our websites in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
We do not intend to collect data of our website visitors who are younger than 18 years of age, unless the parents or guardian granted permission for this data collection. However, we cannot check whether a website visitor is older than 18 years. For this reason, we encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent the collection of data without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us using the contact details below. We will then make sure that this data will be deleted.
We may also disclose your information to third parties in good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation;
- execute the agreement;
- protect and defend the rights and property of Bromic;
- prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website(s);
- protect the personal safety of users of the website(s) or the public;
- protect against legal liability.
Relevant examples of such disclosure include submitting your personal data to a third party that is responsible for executing an agreement or using this data to accurately respond to questions or complaints. Also, we may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the website(s), to provide the website(s) on our behalf, to perform website-related sales and marketing activities or to assist us in analyzing how our website(s) is/are used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Data retention
We would like to inform you of your rights concerning the collection and use of your data. Under European law, individuals have the right to:
- ACCESS THEIR PERSONAL DATA
Individuals have the right to access the personal data we collect and may obtain a copy of this data by contacting us.
Individuals have the right to have personal data rectified if it is incomplete and/or erroneous and can make a request for rectification. You can change (some of) your personal data in your account by editing your profile or by contacting us.
In some circumstances, you have the “right to be forgotten”. Those circumstances include:
- The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected and/or processed;
- You withdraw the (explicit) consent you previously provided to process the information, and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- You object to the processing of your personal data and have legitimate, compelling reasons which supersede our interests and reasons for processing your data;
- You object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes;
- You are below the age of 18 and our website has collected your personal data;
- We are obligated to delete your personal data after the time limits set by laws or other regulations;
- There are (no longer) any legal grounds for processing your data.
You may request changes (to see, to correct, to update) or deletions by e-mailing us.
- RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING
Individuals reserve the right to minimize the processing of your personal data. If we are informed that we are using incorrect personal data, we will not use this data until it has been rectified. We will furthermore restrict processing data if the processing is either unlawful or no longer necessary, or you oppose the erasure of your personal data and instead request the restriction of their use.
- DATA PORTABILITY
You reserve the right to data portability, i.e. to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us.
Individuals reserve the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please get in touch with us using the contact details provided below.
Bromic takes reasonable steps to help protect your personal data in an effort to prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Despite these measures, you should know that we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with personal data. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Any content you post while using the Services is at your own risk. If you have any questions about security on our websites or Services, you can contact us at the contact information set forth below.
10 Phiney Place
If you are unhappy with the way we collect, store, or process your personal data, please contact us. If the situation is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (DPA).