Here you will find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions which Bromic Heating encounters. If you don’t find the information you require here, please use the form on this page to contact our Customer Service and Support team and they will assist you.
- Check that that hoses are not kinked/crushed
- Check that pressures have been set correctly (1KPA – NG, 2.75 KPA – LPG)
- Check that an external regulator is not being used. If so, remove as unit has an external regulator. Pressures will then need to be set at the internal regulator.
- Insure that Ionisation cable is connected to the Honeywell control pack correctly
- Insure that Ionisation cable is connected to the probes correctly.
- Check that probes are not too close to the tiles (Should be approx. 4mm away from tile)
- Check that gas pressure is correct (1KPA – NG, 2.75KPA – LPG)
- Check that the Honeywell Control Pack has been replaced on the pins behind the valve
- Check that the hose is not kinked/crushed
- The size of the space needing to be heated
- The available mounting points
- Access to a gas or electricity supply
- Your clearance heights (to the ceiling)
- Your architecture and design preference.
Please use the email form on this page to make contact with Bromic Heating regarding any of the following:
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
- Design Services
- Sales & Dealer Networks
- Corporate Enquiries
Please note that in order for Bromic to direct your enquiry to the appropriate department, all form fields are required to be filled out.
10 Phiney Place
Ingleburn 2565 NSW
Tel: 1300 276 642
PO Box 414
Ingleburn Post Shop
Ingleburn NSW 1890