On this page you will find answers to some of our more frequently asked questions. If you can’t find the information you are looking for then please contact our Bromic customer service and support team using the form on this page.
- Check that that hoses are not kinked/crushed
- Check that pressures have been set correctly (1KPA – NG, 2.75 KPA – LPG)
- Check that an external regulator is not being used. If so, remove as unit has an external regulator. Pressures will then need to be set at the internal regulator.
- Insure that Ionisation cable is connected to the Honeywell control pack correctly
- Insure that Ionisation cable is connected to the probes correctly.
- Check that probes are not too close to the tiles (Should be approx. 4mm away from tile)
- Check that gas pressure is correct (1KPA – NG, 2.75KPA – LPG)
- Check that the Honeywell Control Pack has been replaced on the pins behind the valve
- Check that the hose is not kinked/crushed
- The size of the space needing to be heated
- The available mounting points
- Access to a gas or electricity supply
- Your clearance heights (to the ceiling)
- Your architecture and design preference.
Please use the email form on this page to contact Bromic Heating regarding:
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
- Design Services
- Sales & Dealer Networks
- Corporate Enquiries
Please note that in order to direct your enquiry to the correct department all form fields are required.
10 Phiney Place
Ingleburn 2565 NSW
Tel: 1300 276 642
PO Box 414
Ingleburn Post Shop
Ingleburn NSW 1890